Thursday, November 13, 2014

The Big Move


Wow, what a journey the last few weeks have been! I know that I have been MIA, but with good reason. My family and I just relocated to the Central Coast. Many of you know that this place holds a special place in my heart. We have been spending a lot of time in the area looking for just the right place to live. After a long search, we found it! We have settled into the Pismo Beach area. Beach girl that I am, I feel so grateful that I can walk there any time. We have an ocean view now, so I can actually see the beautiful sun drop into the ocean each night from my balcony. I pinch myself each time I walk home from the beach, knowing that I get to return the next day.
 I feel so grateful! 


The first of many sunset walks with my happy dog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment